Friday, August 5, 2011

Using Braingym for Tuition

Today, I would like to share with you my observations using Braingym in my tuition classes and feedback given by parents. I am surprised recently to receive feedback from a parent of my P4 student, that her son's school teacher sees improvements in him. She told to me that he is now able to focus and do his work in class. His handwriting also improved! I did Braingym and a few rhythmic movements with him for four months and taught his mother a few movements to do at home with him. I am glad it works for this boy and hope he will continue progressing.
I also noticed that my P5 student, who was very weak in Mathematics when he first started attending my classes early this year, is now able to do mental calculations faster than before. He actually makes an effort to do them and I can see he is enjoying it. Congratulations to them! To me these are changes, which may not land them with 'As' but are significant enough to open the path for them to explore new possibilities. As a person who practice Braingym and other modalities, these are things which keeps me motivated to carry on this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment