Saturday, July 30, 2011

Improving Vision and Changing your Perpectives


Carla Hannaford (author of "Smart Moves")
and me at the Vision Circle workshop in 2010.
I would like to share with you on something amazing which happened to me. I was previously wearing spectacles and my degree was like 200+ and 300+ ( I can't remember which degree belongs to the left or right eye, as I lost the paper given by my optometrist). It was not till a year ago I was freed from my dependency on spectacles. I can finally see just by doing lots of Lazy 8's and after attending the Vision Circles workshop conducted by Carla Hannaford. After the course, I did all the vision related exercises dilligently and after 4 months I was able to see words at a certain distance without my glasses. I am now 40 over of age. I was surprised, dumbfounded and very happy to continue till now without having to wear spectacles anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment